Monday, June 04, 2012

Comedy Skit: The Waiter & The Customer

Waiter: Hi welcome, we like to make sure our customer is satisied here at TGI-
Customer: yeah that fine and dandy but I don't care, can I get a coke
Waiter: oh is pepsi okay
Customer: You know what I’ll just get a burger
Waiter: ribs okay
Customer: Just tell me where the restroom is
Waiter: Is bathroom okay?
Customer: Whatever just tell me where it is
Waiter: Okay you are going to take a left and the bathroom is on the right, unless you are sitting on the left side then the mens room is on the LEFT and the bathroom is on the right
Customer: let me speak to your manager
Waiter: Supervisor okay?
Supervisor: Is there a problem sir?
Customer: Yes this waiter has really been anoying me
waiter: Is pestering okay
Customer: See he won’t give me what I want
Waiter: Is what you need okay
Customer: See?
Supervisor: I can’t see but I have examined your perspective
Customer: I have been completely unsatisfied
Supervisor:that is unacceptable, here @ T.G.I Tuesday-
Customer: Wait I thought this was TGI Friday’s
Supervisor: Oh no we are their spin off TGI Tuesdays
Customer: okay I’ll just go to olive garden
Waiter: Is sizzler okay?
Customer: you know what yes it is okay
Waiter: Oh sorry it’s closed
Customer: (screams) I can’t take it anymore, I can’t have coke I have to have pepsi, I can’t have a burger I have to have ribs, I can’t use the bathroom I have to use the men’s room, I can’t even talk to the manager I have to settle for a supervisor?
Supervisor: hey I’m right here
Customer: I don’t care anymore I just want to eat, I’m going to mcdonalds
Waiter: is burger king okay
Customer: NO!!!!!!

No comments: